Working alongside Rivington Street Studio Architects and cost consultants Gardiner & Theobald, T&B completed the extensive refurbishment works to the Main House and Science Block at The Mount, Mill Hill International School; a leading Independent co-educational day and boarding school for 13 to 17 years olds located in North London.
Works at the project included external landscaping works to form new steps and boundary walls around the main hub of the school.
• £2,000,000 / 25 week programme
• Independent School in North London
• Extensive refurbishment of Main House and Science Block
• Complex scaffolding system and temporary roof erected
• Strip-out of fixtures and fittings throughout the MainHouse
• Installation of new benching and services in Science Block
• New flooring, wall coverings, lighting, decoration throughout
• Upgrade of toilet facilities in both blocks
• External concrete works and extensive landscaping
• Installation of new windows
• Extensive roof works