T&B’s Interiors team successfully delivered a number of schemes at London Metropolitan University’s occupied campus in Moorgate that include 3rd Floor classroom refurbishment and fit-out of the new Costa Café.
• £400,000 / 8 week construction programme
• British Gypsum and Komfire 100 acoustic partitions
• Installation of Ecophon in classrooms and Burgess metal ceilings to café area
• New vinyl flooring and carpet tiles to designed pattern
• Hardwood veneer door sets, skirting and associated ironmongery
• Installation of new M&E services including air conditioning, fire alarm, decorative lighting and data
• High quality and full decoration throughout classroom and café area
• Strip-out of existing canteen and installation of bespoke servery counter
• Formation and fit-out of new Costa Coffee Café and seating area
• New WC and toilet facility
• Live and occupied environment
The project was completed 4 weeks ahead of programmeto the delight of the client.