Construction of New Build Lower School at mixed independent day and boarding School in Radlett, Hertfordshire.
We completed the construction of a single storey educational building and associated site works to create a brand new Lower School for Edge Grove School.
Works on the occupied school site included:
• Construction of new building to provide six new classrooms, main activity hall, Headmaster’s room, intervention rooms and new WCs.
• Pile raft slab foundation with steel frame and bespoke architectural curved roof and powdered coated aluminium Rayners window walling
• Albion stone and Trespa oak effect cladding along with Marley fibre cement panels and Laudesher timber ceiling and external soffit
• High-end internal fit-out featuring bespoke joinery, glazed vision panels, floor coverings, finishes and timber door sets & ironmongery
• Complete MEP services installation including new BMS, fire and HVAC
• External hard and soft landscaping comprising concrete retaining walls, Sureset resin paths, timber sleeper flower beds and stainless steel railings