Design and build CAT A & CAT B fit-out works to form 24,000sq.ft research space comprising laboratories, offices and practical areas at the ThinkSpace – Translation & Innovation Hub (I-Hub) at Imperial College London’s White City Campus.
• Provision of laboratory, office, practical research and breakout space to levels two (c17,500sq.ft) and three (6,500sq.ft) of Think Space / Imperial College London’s I-Hub
• Extensive M&E services coordination and installation; medical gas supply, extraction, data, BMS, CCTV, HVAC, gas detection alarm
• New plasterboard and glazed partitions, and installation of SAS suspended ceiling
• Installation of raised access floor to office space and application of hygienic floor screed to laboratory areas to create ‘safety buffer’ from potential overspill and experiment leaks
• FF&E procurement and installation; Fixed and loose laboratory benching, IPS panels, cupboards, drawers and furniture throughout offices and breakout space
• Medical autoclave installation within ‘Clean Room’ to sterilise equipment
• New IT infrastructure throughout with door entry and smart laboratory monitoring