Phased refurbishment of Block B and Jubilee Wards T&B were awarded the contract at St. Bernard’s Hospital under the framework with West London Mental Health Trust. The works are running alongside an occupied and fully operational hospital holding mental health patients within a secure environment where they can receive appropriate care.
Works to the Grade II Listed buildings included:
• £4,000,000 / 40 weeks phased construction programme
• Refurbishment of Block B and Jubilee Wards
• Strip-out, remodelling, formation of new layout and installation of structural supports
• Extensive M&E services installation with specialist security system
• Refurbishment of patient bedrooms, communal areas, offices, treatment rooms and staff facilities
• New ‘cooling off’ rooms with viewing areas and reinforced partitions, doors and viewing panels
• Anti-ligature fixtures and fittings
• External landscaping works including formation of patient gardens
• Complete decoration throughout
The attached high security wing and upper floor remained fully occupied by residents, visiting patients and staff, while the extensive refurbishment is carried out throughout the lower 3 levels.
Here is a few projects we wanted to highlight
T&B delivered £3,100,000 / 36-week CAT-A fit-out wotks to 75,000sq.ft commercial building in Aylesbury comprising office space, toilets, lift lobbies…
£5,000,000 / 74 week phased redevelopment of Bushey Meads School in Hertfordshire alongside Horsley Huber Architects and cost consultants Hookway…
T&B's Interiors team, alongside Academy Consulting and our design partners LSI Architects, delivered the £2,500,000 / 27 week conversion and…