Sectors > Retail & Commercial >
Unit 20, Next - Friars Square Shopping Centre
Strip-out and extensive landlord shell & core works to 21,000sq.ft retail unit in Aylesbury for incoming tenants Next
Landlord strip-out and ‘shell & core’ works at the Friars Square Shopping Centre in Aylesbury for Rockspring Property UK; T&B‘s first project with this client and within the shopping centre.
Works to carryout the landlord works to the 3-floor / 21,000sq.ft retail unit for incoming tenants Next Plc were completed in May 2016.
- £550,000 / 18-week construction programme
- Design and build landlord shell & core works for Rockspring Property
- Strip-out including breaking out original screed and M&E services isolation
- Formation of new openings including new 60m2 roof light
- Structural steelwork and reinforcement works
- Preparation and installation of incoming services including sprinklers and fire alarm etc.
- Formation of lift shaft through slab spanning 4-floors from basement
- Installation of new batten and board raised timber flooring
- Fire compartmentalisation works throughout the unit
- Erection of 2-hour fire rated hoarding
- Occupied shopping centre