Sectors > Framework Agreements >
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust Framework
Lots 1 & 2 of the Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust Framework
T&B have had great success in bidding for Lots 1 & 2 of the three year (+ one) framework agreement at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, which consists of building works along with mechanical and electrical services across various sites.
We work closely with Essentia, GSTT’s in-house provider of integrated healthcare solutions to deliver varoius building projects within GSTT's facilities located in Central London and other sites making up the King’s Health Partnership; including King’s College London, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
- Lot 1 - Building contractor services up to £499,999
- Lot 2 - Building contractor services between £500,000 - £2,499,999
- All associated mechanical and electrical services
- Fully occupied and operational facilities
Many of the sites remain fully occupied whilst projects are being carried out and require high levels of health and safety to restrict patients and staff walking onto an active site.
Recent projects include:
- St Thomas' Hopsital, Pharmacy - £2,000,000 / 50 week
- St Thomas' Hopsital, Paediatric Long Term Ventilation - £1,000,000 / 25 week
- Guy's Hopsital, Pharmacy Store - £270,000 / 14 week